ASBESTOS EXPOSURE LINKED TO MESOTHELIOMA AND LUNG CANCER
About the Investigation:
Mesothelioma is a rare, deadly cancer caused by asbestos exposure that moves quickly once symptoms develop. Receiving a diagnosis of mesothelioma is devastating. It is sadly often caused by work-related exposure to asbestos, and often from exposure that happened many years prior to a diagnosis. If you or a loved one were diagnosed with Mesothelioma (or Lung Cancer), you may be able to bring a claim to seek compensation for your medical bills and suffering.
Mesothelioma can start in the lungs, stomach, or heart, and symptoms usually develop many years after exposure to asbestos occurred. Because of this, it is sometimes initially misdiagnosed — delaying crucial treatment.
Exposure to asbestos is the only known and proven cause of mesothelioma. Asbestos was used by the U.S. Military and private companies throughout the 20th century even though many companies knew the risks.
People most likely to have been exposed to asbestos are:
- Auto or aircraft mechanics
- Construction workers
- Drywall installers
- Factory workers
- Individuals living near an asbestos mine
- U.S. Military veterans (especially Navy veterans)
- Loved ones of individuals exposed to asbestos
What Can You Do if You or a Loved One is Diagnosed with Mesothelioma or Lung Cancer Following Exposure to Asbestos?
1) Asbestos Trust Funds – There was about $30 Billion allocated to asbestos trust funds to compensate people for the damage caused by asbestos-containing products.
2) VA Benefits – U.S. Military veterans who were exposed to asbestos during their military service and subsequently developed mesothelioma may qualify for benefits and compensation through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
3) Mesothelioma & Lung Cancer Lawsuits – You may be eligible to file a lawsuit and be awarded compensation in as little as 90 days.
DO NOT DELAY!
If you or a loved one were diagnosed with Mesothelioma or Lung Cancer Following Exposure to Asbestos, Contact us Today!
Share this page: