All states – Motor Vehicle Accidents

Location: All US States

About the Investigation:

Injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident?

Were you involved in a car, truck or motorcycle wreck through no fault of your own?

What Should You Do In the Event of a Motor Vehicle Accident?

No one expects they are going to be involved in an accident when they get in their car, but the reality is that you cannot control other drivers’ actions on the road.  While it can be hard to know what to do in the shock of the moment, having a plan in case something happens can help you know what to do in the moment.

Below is a list of things to remember if you are ever involved in a wreck:

Do Not Leave the Scene of the Accident

Call 911 and wait for emergency services to arrive.  It’s best to have them fill out a police report of what occurred while it is fresh in your mind. Answer their questions honestly and to the best of your recollection.

Seek Medical Attention Immediately

Sometimes it can take a day or two to really feel the effects of an injury sustained in a car accident.  It’s best to get checked out right away for the best possible medical outcome. If you delay seeking treatment, the other party’s insurance company may try to claim that the delay means you weren’t actually hurt. Also, for nonemergent care it may take awhile to get an appointment, further adding to the delay. For all of these reasons, don’t wait until the pain is intolerable. Seek medical attention immediately after the accident.

Report the Accident to Your Insurance Company, BUT ….

…do NOT give a statement or sign anything they send you.  Do not cash any checks they send you or give them permission to access your medical records or speak to your doctors.

And Maybe Most Importantly, Talk to an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer

An experienced personal injury attorney will guide you in what you need to do to maximize the chances of recovering any losses you suffer. Accidents involving tractor trailers or similar trucks can be particularly complex, and should be handled by someone with expertise in this area.

You could potentially win economic damages such as past and future medical bills, lost earnings, and of course damage to your vehicle. You may also be compensated for non-economic damages such as pain and suffering. The actual compensation a plaintiff is eligible to receive depends on the specific details of their case.

If you have already been involved in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, call us to see how we help you recover money.

To have an attorney provide a free evaluation of your potential claim please provide the following information:

Share this page:

Get Your Free Case Evaluation:

Thank you. Our experienced team of attorneys is waiting to help you!

A representative from Siri & Glimstad or an affiliated firm will be in touch soon! If you have questions or need to contact us immediately, write us at or text or call Jen Malainy at:

772 -SUE-THEM (772-783-8346)

More Potential Class Actions…

Were you injured in a slip and fall on someone else’s property?

Location: TX

Were you injured in a slip and fall on someone else’s property?

Location: IL

Did You Suffer Major Property Damage as a Result of a Hurricane?

Location: All US States

Showing 1-3 of 39 results

Load More